Yes. 60% must be payroll and your business rent can be a part of the remaining 40% when you apply for forgiveness. You are eligible for PPP at 2.5 X your taxible income as it appears on your 2019 Schedule C or K-1. However, you may want to compare that to collecting Unemployment Insurance.

Our Host Universities & Affiliates
Logo for Boise State University
Logo for Lewis-Clark State College
Logo for Idaho State University
Logo for North Idaho College
Logo for College of Southern Idaho
Logo for SBA
Logo for America's SBDC
The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.