Environmental Solutions Program
We provide environmental information relevant to your small business.
Being diligent about your small business’s environmental footprint can
save you time and money in the long run
Are you up for the challenge to improve indoor air quality during fire season? Your idea could win up to $10,000.
Cleaner Indoor Air During Wildfires Challenge
- innovative ideas to reduce particulate air pollutants in homes
- assuming a room of at least 150 square feet with eight-foot ceilings
- greater than 80% reduction in PM2.5 concentration within one hour
- low cost, under $100
- quiet, less than 45 decibels
- be able to operate for weeks.
- no box fans with filter attachments
- must be real world practical
The deadline is May 17, 2021.
Autobody Regulation Navigation Tool
Can your shop file for an exemption from NESHAP 6H?
Taking time to consider government regulations or pollution reduction techniques is rarely front of mind to the busy business owner. But here at the Idaho SBDC we recommend you schedule some time for an environmental wellness check, just as you would time to do your taxes.
Have questions? Contact us below:
“Most of our clients come to us after they have already been identified as out of compliance with environmental regulations. This can be really disruptive to their day-to-day operations. A main focus for us is to find those new businesses or those operating out of compliance so they can get ahead of a notice of violation. Our free & confidential services can provide knowledge and peace of mind to business owners.”
~ Belinda Breidenbach, Environment