Be the most influential driver of Idaho business success
Accelerating business success
1. Serve – We make a difference for our clients and each other
2. Respect – In all relationships, we lead with respect
3. Discover – We commit to learning and trying new ideas
4. Persevere – We take responsibility and get the job done
A Tradition of Service
The Idaho Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is a statewide, university-based organization which has been helping small businesses succeed since 1986. Everyday, experienced Idaho SBDC consultants meet with clients – just like you – to provide guidance in developing and growing a successful business. Statistics show that our clients outperform their peers typically achieving 5 times the sales growth than the average Idaho small business.
With six office locations throughout the state, each affiliated with one of Idaho’s colleges or universities, the Idaho SBDC is uniquely positioned to serve as a focal point for linking together our partners from higher education, the private business community, and federal, state and local government.
Who We Serve
Idaho SBDC assistance is available to anyone interested in expanding or starting a private small business in Idaho. Consulting is available at no cost to you. Approximately 98% of all firms in Idaho qualify as small businesses and, therefore, are eligible for assistance from the nearest Idaho SBDC office.
The services of the Idaho SBDC will be of special interest if…
- You are trying to start a business and need help
- You own a business and want to expand
- You want to improve your current business operations
- You are ready to begin hiring employees
- You have an innovation you wish to develop and market
- You are thinking of starting a business
- Your business activities have any impact on the environment
- You are considering exporting