A Valuable Tool for Growing Revenue
Did you know?
- 95% of the population is outside the US
- 60% of small businesses that export derive 20% of their earnings from exports
- 97% of all exporters are small and medium-sized companies
- 66% of export companies have fewer than 20 employees
- 2/3 of the world’s purchasing power is in foreign countries
Idaho is one of few states that has a trade surplus, meaning we export more than we import, so why not join our many successful exporters? Small businesses looking to increase sales and profit, reduce dependence on the domestic market and stabilize seasonal fluctuations should consider export as a proven route to reach their goals.
- Take Our Export Readiness Assessment – Determine your business readiness to start or expand exporting your product and/or service.
- New To Exporting – Here are top tips for those new to international trade
- Funding – Learn the exclusive funding opportunities for exporting
- Resources – Want to get up to speed on exporting? This link outlines key resources.
The Idaho SBDC is prepared to assist small businesses in positioning themselves to take maximum advantage of business and trade opportunities in the global marketplace.