“Most of our clients come to us after they have already been identified as out of compliance with environmental regulations. This can be really disruptive to their day-to-day operations. A main focus for us is to find those new businesses or those operating out of compliance, so they can get ahead of a notice of violation. Our free & confidential services can provide knowledge and comfort to business owners.”
– Laura Mathews, Environmental Assistance Coordinator
Taking time to consider government regulations or pollution reduction techniques is rarely front of mind to the busy business owner. But here at the Idaho SBDC we recommend you schedule some time for an environmental wellness check, just as you would time to do your taxes.
- Learn more about the air program.
- Reduce your fleet emissions
- What’s new in air? [add post page]
- Click here for resources on waste and water regulations.
- Reduce your impact with Idaho’s Pollution Prevention Program.
- Interested in defining high standards of social and environmental impact in your business? Click here.