Different licenses may be needed for different business types or professions. For example, a construction business or a cosmetologist needs licensing in Idaho, but a retail store does not. Some municipalities requre business licenses and some do not. We are here to help you sort through the licenses and permits you may need. Note that licenses differ from the type of legal entity you choose for you business (e.g. LLC, sole proprietor, C Corp).

Our Host Universities & Affiliates
Logo for Boise State University
Logo for Lewis-Clark State College
Logo for Idaho State University
Logo for North Idaho College
Logo for College of Southern Idaho
Logo for SBA
Logo for America's SBDC