On a Federal level, Congress considers a minority-owned business, generally, anyone other than white. The business must be owned and at least 51% controlled by one or more minorities. It is a self-certifying process and no paperwork needs to be filled out. You may certify as a Woman Owned Business specifically for federal contracting. Otherwise, a woman-owned business is self-certifying as well.

Our Host Universities & Affiliates
Logo for Boise State University
Logo for Lewis-Clark State College
Logo for Idaho State University
Logo for North Idaho College
Logo for College of Southern Idaho
Logo for SBA
Logo for America's SBDC