This Thursday, March 31st, 2022 Idaho small businesses will have a once a year major opportunity to discover how how to obtain government contracts and learn about all the support services that are available to them. Attendees have the unique opportunity to meet with 29 federal and state agencies that are looking to partner with small businesses in Idaho. There will be workshops, breakout sessions, a convention floor fair, opportunities to network with the agencies, a luncheon, and much more.
For many companies, this could be a breath of fresh air and a significant steppingstone forward in the challenging economic times that lie before us.
DATE: Thursday, March 31, 2022
TIME: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
PLACE: Fort Hall Convention Center
777 Bannock Trail
Pocatello, Idaho 83203 (Ross Fork Road Exit 80 off I-15)
INFORMATION ABOUT the PTAC Symposium
Did you know…
· Idaho companies missed $2 billion in available government contracts last year.
· The Federal Government is the wealthiest and largest buyer in the world!
· There are hundreds of agencies and programs, thousands of contracts, and billions of dollars
in awards available every year.
· The federal government is required to contract with small businesses.
· Successful companies are ALWAYS learning and networking… are you?
Major reasons to come…
· Discover amazing government contracting opportunities and learn how to grow your
business in a world of growing uncertainty & shifting markets.
· You can personally meet and network with representatives of 29 government agencies who
are looking to buy all in one location and on the same day!!!
· Learn how to open doors you never considered and on a broader scale!
· Team building, capability aggregation, resource leveraging, and networking to help you get
started and succeed. Learn how to build networks, knowledge, skills, resources, bonds,
certifications, licenses, etc.
· Learn how the Idaho PTAC can help you every step of the way in your successful pursuit of contract
procurement! All services are FREE!
Applicants may register online at https://center-gateway.com/2/gateway/034000/events/62995
There is a nominal event fee of $79 which includes a luncheon for all attendees.
Elliebean Photography will be at the Idaho PTAC Small Business Contracting Symposium providing professional headshots for your purchase. You will select from two neutral backgrounds and be provided one professionally-edited photo in both color, and black and white. No more selfie shots for your social media and professional business documents! The cost is only $35. Please use this link to select from the appointment windows during the symposium: opens in a new windowhttps://book.usesession.com/s/LopUeqS2a
About the Idaho Procurement Technical Assistance Center Program (PTAC)
The U.S. Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) program is a nationwide network of over 300 local offices of dedicated procurement professionals working to help local businesses compete successfully in the government marketplace. PTACs are the bridge between buyer and supplier, bringing to bear their knowledge of both government contracting and the capabilities of contractors to maximize fast, reliable service to our government with better quality and at lower costs. The Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP) was authorized by Congress in 1985 in an effort to expand the number of businesses capable of participating in the government marketplace. Administered by the Department of Defense, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the program provides matching funds through cooperative agreements with state and local governments and non-profit organizations for the establishment of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) to provide procurement assistance to businesses throughout the United States. To learn more about the services and help the PTAC program provides Idaho businesses, visit www.idahoptac.org