Searching in Government Contracting  [clear]

Government Contracting

How do I sell my product or service to the government?

Selling to the government is very different from selling in the private sector. The Idaho Procurement Technical Assistance Center is an organization through which you can learn about and access the government marketplace. The center offers consulting and information to help your business become a successful government contractor for local, state, and federal governments. Call 208-489-1607 to learn more.

How do I register for government contracting?

No matter the size of your business, you can bid on government contracts. Most federal purchases under $250,000 are reserved for small businesses. Our office, or our sister organization, the Idaho PTAC, can help get your business registered for government contracting.

Our Host Universities & Affiliates
Logo for Boise State University
Logo for Lewis-Clark State College
Logo for Idaho State University
Logo for North Idaho College
Logo for College of Southern Idaho
Logo for SBA
Logo for America's SBDC