Our definition of a technology/innovation client is a business that is developing or commercializing an innovative product, process or service. The innovation typically involves intellectual property that contributes to a strong competitive advantage in the marketplace and serves as a foundation for a high rate of growth.
What We Do:
- Assess stage of businesses using the Business Model Generation Canvas
- Evaluate market feasibility
- Assist with business model and strategy development
- Advise on intellectual property – copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets
- Identifying funding options such as SBA Loans, commercial loans, angel/venture capital, crowd funding and SBIR/STTR grants
- Coaching on funding pitch and preparation
- Business plan development and review
- Training tailored to innovation driven entrepreneurs
( download a larger version here )
For the technology/innovation info-graphic, click here.
The SBIR/STTR program provides grant funding for small business to pursue research and development. To find out more about those programs please click on the links below.
Program Overview – click here for the PDF.
Funding Your Tech Innovation Through SBIR/STTR – click here for the PDF.
Phase Zero Incentive Program – click here for the PDF.
SBIR/STTR website – http://sbir.gov