The Idaho Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) is a no-cost service available to Idaho businesses and is a great tool to expand your sales and marketing opportunities.
The services of the Idaho PTAC include:
- Explaining Procurement Procedures
- Developing Bid Notification Profile
- Sharing Daily Custom Bid Matches
- Assisting in DUNS Registration
- Assisting in SAM Registration
- Hosting Annual Idaho Small Business Symposium
- Hosting Statewide Workshops
- Creating Capability Statements
- Marketing Strategies
- Preparing Businesses for Federal Cybersecurity Requirements
- Identifying available resources for business owners
Resources for Government Contracting
Registering with the Federal Government – Understand the step-by-step instructions for becoming registered.
Dun & Bradstreet DUNS Registration – Receive your business’s DUNS number.
System for Award Management Home Page – Register yourself in the SAM system
External Programs Supporting Disadvantaged Businesses
DBE Program – An ITD program designed to remove barriers for and ensure nondiscrimination of federally eligible disadvantaged business enterprises. 208.334.8567
HUBZone – An SBA program that helps small businesses in urban and rural communities gain preferential access to federal procurement opportunities.
8(a) Certification – An SBA program designed to help small, disadvantaged businesses compete in the marketplace. 208.334.9004
Information on Selling to Various Government Entities:
State of Idaho – 208.327.7465
For a printable version of these resources, click here.
Business not in Idaho? Find your local procurement office here.