PTAC Services

The Idaho Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) is a no-cost service available to Idaho businesses and is a great tool to expand your sales and marketing opportunities.

The services of the Idaho PTAC include:

Click here to contact the Idaho PTAC now!

Resources for Government Contracting

Registering with the Federal Government – Understand the step-by-step instructions for becoming registered.

Dun & Bradstreet DUNS Registration – Receive your business’s DUNS number.

System for Award Management Home Page – Register yourself in the SAM system

SBA Dynamic Small Business Search –

Veteran Affairs Vendor Information –

External Programs Supporting Disadvantaged Businesses

DBE Program – An ITD program designed to remove barriers for and ensure nondiscrimination of federally eligible disadvantaged business enterprises. 208.334.8567

HUBZone – An SBA program that helps small businesses in urban and rural communities gain preferential access to federal procurement opportunities.

8(a) Certification –  An SBA program designed to help small, disadvantaged businesses compete in the marketplace.   208.334.9004

Information on Selling to Various Government Entities:

State of Idaho – 208.327.7465

US Forest Service

US Army Corps of Engineers

US Bureau of Land Management

US Bureau of Reclamation

US General Services Administration

For a printable version of these resources, click here.

Business not in Idaho?  Find your local procurement office here.