The Idaho Small Business Development Center offers no-cost, confidential assistance in complying with environmental regulations. We can help:
- If you are starting a new business and need to know what regulations may apply to your business operations.
- If you are an existing business and need assistance in determining what the regulations require you to do.
- If you need help in determining whether a waste is hazardous and how to dispose of it.
- If you need an air or wastewater permit.
- If you need help in determining whether new regulations apply to your business.
The information below can help you determine if you might be subject to environmental requirements.
For further assistance, contact:
208-426-1839 (Boise area)
1-800-225-3815 (toll free) and ask for Shannon Campbell