The best news a business owner can hear is that demand is high. The worst news a business owner can hear is that their business cannot meet the demand. Consulting with the Idaho SBDC can help put your business on course for steady growth at a pace that meets your market’s demand.
The Idaho SBDC works with established businesses to assist with their expansion, help them deal with their growth, and put them in the best place for future growth and success. Growth issues such as:
- finding new markets,
- dealing with personnel issues,
- strategic planning,
- business assessment, and
- benchmarking using our licensed Profit Cents tool
- evaluating your online profile with use of Brandify
are some of the areas that our team of talented consultants and coaches can help you with during confidential one-on-one sessions. And best of all, there is no cost to you.
The growth strategy you choose depends on how large you want your small business to become.
- considering acquiring another business
- positioning yourself to be purchased,
- franchising your existing business model,
- maintaining your existing business and planning for moderate growth
- thinking about succession plans
Whatever growth strategy you choose, most successful businesses start with a sound business plan to implement the strategy. As the owner of a growing business, your continued success depends on your ability to envision the future; plan adequately to meet market needs; and have sufficient human resources, management systems and financial capital to meet and exceed your goals.