InnovateHER is a nationwide U.S. Small Business Administration challenge to find the most innovative products and services that help impact and empower women’s lives.
- a product or service that has a measurable impact on the lives of women and families (30%)
- has the potential for commercialization (40%)
- fills a need in the market place (30%)
- citizens or permanent residents who are 18 or older
- private entities
- open to men and women
How to Participate:
- submit a 1-3 page business plan or business model canvas
- submit the link to a publicly hosted weblink with your 2 minute or less video describing your product or service and how it meets the criteria
- assertion that you meet the eligibility requirements
Submission deadline: midnight November 22nd, 2015 to innovateHER@boisestate.edu.
One Idaho winner will be selected to move on to the final screening by SBA where 10 finalists will be chosen to do a live pitch March 16 and 17 as part of a larger Women’s Summit. Finalists will compete for cash prizes provided by Microsoft totaling $70,000. Finalists will be responsible for covering their own travel costs to DC for the final competition. There is no prize at the state level.
For more information: visit sba.gov/innovateHER